Since very beginning, EPL organizes and holds the environmental law conferences, workshops, meetings, round tables, etc. It gives the possibility to involve the interested persons into the environmental law problems. We provide the above mentioned forms of education at international, national and regional (local) levels.
The representatives of our organization participate in conferences, workshops, trainings, etc., organized by other organizations, as main speakers, teachers, trainers in such events.
For example, the representatives of the organization held training on the Aarhus convention implementation for the representatives of NGOs and state bodies from Azerbaijan, Belorus, Kazakhstan, Kirgizija, Moldova, Tadzikistan, Turkmenistan; Svitlana Kravchenko, Andriy Andrusevych and Dmitry Skrylnikov gave speeches at the Fifth Pan European Conference of Ministers of Environment “Environment for Europe”, which took place on May 21-23, 2003, in Kyiv.
Recently EPL organized and held the following events:
- 7th Annual International Environmental Public Interest Law Conference (GUTA-7) for public interest environmental lawyers from NIS and CEE countries (2001)
- Sub-Regional Case Study Development Meeting (2001)
- “Access to Justice on Environmental Matters” for the participants from Kazakhstan (2002)
- Meeting of the IUCN CEL Steering Committee (Slavske, Ukraine) (2003)
- Symposium on Environmental Law for Judges of Central and Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia (Lviv, Ukraine) (2003)